So I was in Italy for 2 weeks...

AnTz0r said:
...and i wanted to get a nice souvenir: Novembrine Waltz :hotjump: The stores in the Netherlands don't have it, and I thought it would make a nice souvenir, didn't feel like buying it from the internet.

1st store in Verona was the best: the guy actually knew them! But they didn't carry it. He told me to go to fnac.

2nd store:

Me: I'm looking for a cd by an Italian metal band called Novembre
Guy: ......
Guy: ......
Guy: :erk: We don't have that
Then:
Guy: :) Do you want Lacuna Coil? Or you should get some Necrodeath. We also got the Linkin Park cd...

3th store:

Girl: ......
Girl: Uh, I'll look it up in the computer
Girl: Yes, I can order it for you, you will have to wait until september...

4th store:

Girl: :erk: We don't have that
Then:
Girl: :) Do you want Lacuna Coil?

Fuck them, it's a band from their own country for Christ sake :yell:

you visited wrong shops for christ sake. :yell:

:Smug:

if you ever happen to be in milano again, go to sound cave, the shop of avantgarde music records (http://www.sound-cave.com) and take a look around. they have also much more reasonable prices than other shops.
i wonder how you even thought to find anything even resembling to any kind of "non-commercial" music in galleria v.e.
besides that, there are different great little shops who sell also second-hand stuff and often have huge amounts of rare vinyls and out of print cds.
all in all, there ARE places where to go to satisfy your musical hunger but you need to know WHERE.

yea but it was sunday and i was in a group of people, and the idea of metal alone kinda.... disgusts them :D

i just didn''t know any underground shops there. i asked the people from brescia where to find one, but they only suggested the big store.

by the way, the store in the galleria had some music that was way louder then novembre, just not as underground :D they did have opeth :) but hey, these days opeth sells even in the netherlands free record shop... it's amazing!

by the way, i was in a shop in the netherlands and they had materia already in the database, and they will probably get it, and they are not an underground store, just normal!

well in the netherlands they usually have a very small selection - linkin park, limp bizkit and local bands called after forever and epica which sells pretty good to teens...

@ AnTz0r
Italy... beautiful towns. Rome is the best. You can easily stay there and not get bored (if you like seeing churches go for a month ). If you don't like art, or when you don't know classics, it's not even half as fun tho...

No, it isn't absolutely all churches, art, classics and so forth, trust me.
You had such an impression bcs you probably were in a group of tourists.
Last time I was in Rome, I met Carmelo drunk and the time before, I met Giuseppe.
By the way, did you find N.W. anywhere or not yet? Here in Florence should be available only 'D.D'Azur'.