Novembrine Waltz

RadJackson

New Metal Member
Oct 3, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello. I am a long time Novembre fan Aand I decided to join after I noticed this forum was back up. I wanted to see if anyone here was interested in an extra copy of Novembrine Waltz which I found ad a used CD store. I know this album is rather difficult to obtain, so I decied to see if anyone wanted to trade any Novembre merch for it. I am looking for WISH if anyone is able to part with it... Let me know. Thanks. by the way, the new album is pretty sweet, but it is still sinking in.

It is easy to get a hold of in Europe, like you said. Now, "Wish I Could Dream It Again" is another story.

But I've got one of the original copies, signed by the band. Actually, my wife does. She met them in Rome a few years ago and even Carmello tried to buy it from her because it's so rare, :lol:.

I found NW and Classica both in the city of Pori near where I live.. and that record shop wasn't the hughest one
maybe I was just lucky :D

I found a copy of Wish a few years ago in a used CD store for $8. :headbang:

I got Wish when it came out, but even then it was hard to get (for me in Australia anyway). Remember having to drive over 100kms to one of only two Metal shops in my state (at the time), and managed to find it there. Never realized how rare it was though (being isolated here in Australia) til getting connected to the internet a couple of years later.

i bought it through ebay and then i got some russian copy or somtehing. weird shit.

Haha same here! In New Zealand its impossible to get hold of, but yeah, mines got that writing up the side of the cover about pirating it or something, funny shit :p

hey Red Jackson, let's do business! (novembrine & wish)

contact me at davidnzs (gmail)