So I was in Italy for 2 weeks...

AnTz0r

Crimson King
Oct 16, 2004
Netherlands
...and i wanted to get a nice souvenir: Novembrine Waltz :hotjump: The stores in the Netherlands don't have it, and I thought it would make a nice souvenir, didn't feel like buying it from the internet.

1st store in Verona was the best: the guy actually knew them! But they didn't carry it. He told me to go to fnac.

2nd store:

Me: I'm looking for a cd by an Italian metal band called Novembre
Guy: ......
Guy: ......
Guy: :erk: We don't have that
Then:
Guy: :) Do you want Lacuna Coil? Or you should get some Necrodeath. We also got the Linkin Park cd...

3th store:

Girl: ......
Girl: Uh, I'll look it up in the computer
Girl: Yes, I can order it for you, you will have to wait until september...

4th store:

Girl: :erk: We don't have that
Then:
Girl: :) Do you want Lacuna Coil?

Fuck them, it's a band from their own country for Christ sake :yell:

AnTz0r said:
We also got the Linkin Park cd...

anyway this is the best part
asd.gif

yea i know...

i tried it in 4 big stores. 2 in verona, 1 in Brescia, 1 in Milano in the galleria Vittoria Emmannuelle II.

Italy... beautiful towns. Rome is the best. You can easily stay there and not get bored (if you like seeing churches go for a month :D ). If you don't like art, or when you don't know classics, it's not even half as fun tho...

This time I didn't spend time visiting museums and towns, because I was in a group and we did other stuff every day. I only went sightseeing in Verona, and did a short tour of Milano, but it was sunday and shops were closed. I had a day to check out Brescia, but there is not much to see there.

Be advised that most people in stores for example speak little English or none at all, except for places with many tourists. In Brescia I came nowhere with English, and in Verona and Milano it was much better.

yeah but I was in a group, we were short on time, it was sunday (shops closed) and I had no idea where to find those shops...

yea well, the new record will probably be easily available here. maybe i can even get novembrine waltz when im in amsterdam sometime, which should be soon. but getting it in italy would have made it a bit more special, you know ;)