The "Check out this band!" thread.

Their cover of the song "Det Som Engang Var" is better than the original.

If you like Aborym you should check out Mysticum. Aborym's current vocalist sings for that band, which was the original industrial black metal band (approved by Euronymous himself).

Check out Malfeitor. They are the new project of Fabban (Aborym), the album it's called "Unio Mystica Maxima". Pure Black Fuc..n' Metal :headbang:

Check out Malfeitor. They are the new project of Fabban (Aborym), the album it's called "Unio Mystica Maxima". Pure Black Fuc..n' Metal :headbang:

Way ahead of you, buddy. I'm waiting for the album to hit ebay so I can get it cheaper. The songs they put on their myspace are killer.

Hopefully now that Fabban's put out an album on his side-project he can now re-direct his attention to Aborym.

A band every Borknagar fan should check out is Theory In Practice,they dont sound very similar but both bands have the same progressive vibe.

I'm geniunely curious, and was making tentative plans to head up to Vancouver, BC for the July 4th weekend anyways.

What are they like? If they're good, this may be the deciding factor. (I'd see them in Seattle, but I really don't like Neumo's as a club.) Thanks!