so I watched headbangers ball tonight...

Yeah what a fuckin crock, I heard they played Suffocation last week so I watched and all they played this week was Guns n roses and stone temple pilots bullshit videos that have been out for 10+ years. Morbid Angel is hosting next week or something hopefully it will be a better show. Whenever they have bands hosting they play all their videos so that is my hope.

It was only shitty this week because Velvet Revolver was on... so they had to play 2 GNR vids, 2 STP vids, The Cult, Velvet Revolver... basically a bunch of non-metal vids.

Next week Morbid Angel and Nora will be guest hosting...we'll see some better videos.

When Super Joint Ritual hosted they played some cool shit. It was cool to see 'Psycho Holiday'. I liked the Headbangers Ball when it was on MTV, it was on later.
I hate that its on 10pm and Jamie Jasta is a boring host. At least with Ricki Rachtman, they did some cool on location shit. They also played better videos too.
I used to love seeing Napalm Death, Death and Sepultura videos. Those were the days!