so I watched headbangers ball tonight...

LordFireworm said:
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111 headgayers ballL!!!!!!!!!11

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!
because the people who watch it are fagits and it's gays!
Wow, how old are you...like 12?? First of all, that "headgayers ball" is one of the dumbest things Iv ever heard and LordFireworm has farther proved his idiocy by acting like its the most amazing thing ever said.

Donnie Darko said:
Wow, how old are you...like 12?? First of all, that "headgayers ball" is one of the dumbest things Iv ever heard and LordFireworm has farther proved his idiocy by acting like its the most amazing thing ever said.

Not only are you a 'tard for liking Headbangers ball, but you also seem to have a complete inability to recognise the most blatant sarcasm. Here's to hoping you die a slow and painful death.

No offense meant or anything.

SculptedCold said:
Dude, it says Necrophagist on it....what do you think?! :tickled:
I know, I know, but I thought it might just be a promo poster or something.
Actually I'm surprised the cover art has already been released since the damn album isn't out till August.
Hmmmmmm...How come there's no emoticon for *drool*?

Also, thanks alot Tanith. You answering that utter, utter retard means I don't have to talk directly to him or looking into his eyes, which are suspiciously close together.

LordFireworm said:
I know, I know, but I thought it might just be a promo poster or something.
Actually I'm surprised the cover art has already been released since the damn album isn't out till August.
Hmmmmmm...How come there's no emoticon for *drool*?
If that makes you drool listen to what Muhammed said on their board on SMNnews:

"Prepare to be blown away........you add 500% to "Onset..." regarding every aspect and you got "Epitaph". A very simple but true formula........"

"Today I'd say that these solos are not as nearly as good as the ones on the new album "Epitaph". They are just in different leagues. Furthermore the solos of Christian (solos are split 50/ 50 on "Epitaph") add more color to the sound, cos we play different styles. "

I'm exited.

I'm not. Every damn band in existence says their newest album is their best. What I read above is absolutely meaningless to me. As far as i'm concerned, it could very well suck. I have no expectations, and so I can't be disappointed or lured into blind praising.

Spirit In Black said:
If that makes you drool listen to what Muhammed said on their board on SMNnews:

"Prepare to be blown away........you add 500% to "Onset..." regarding every aspect and you got "Epitaph". A very simple but true formula........"

"Today I'd say that these solos are not as nearly as good as the ones on the new album "Epitaph". They are just in different leagues. Furthermore the solos of Christian (solos are split 50/ 50 on "Epitaph") add more color to the sound, cos we play different styles. "

I'm exited.

Yeah! I know, I'm a member of that board.
Muhammed is just too fucking cool for school. Not only can he melt the fretboard, but his song writing skills are just insane.
I think I love him.
Also, this is basically the most excited I've been about a new album since 1999 when Primus were about release Anti-Pop. Hopefully Epitaph won't be a similar situation though, because Primus' one sucked pig balls.

SculptedCold said:
I'm not. Every damn band in existence says their newest album is their best. What I read above is absolutely meaningless to me. As far as i'm concerned, it could very well suck. I have no expectations, and so I can't be disappointed or lured into blind praising.
I don't know, usually I don't buy stuff like that but for some reason I gotta think it's partially true just cause of the other stuff he posts.......we'll see

Tanith said:
Not only are you a 'tard for liking Headbangers ball, but you also seem to have a complete inability to recognise the most blatant sarcasm. Here's to hoping you die a slow and painful death.

No offense meant or anything.
OK first what does liking a TV show have to do with my intelligence. Second, being sarcasm is in the tone of voice, its hard to recognize it when its typed

Alright just to clear things up. I understand that LordFireworm was being sarcastic. The similies werent showing up on my screen so I had no idea what they were. I assumed wrong. I apoligize to LordFireworm for jumping to conclusions.

Sunlapse said:
trust me, some people cant detect sarcasm worth a barrel of shit. refer to the classic "we need an Avril Lavigne forum" for some embarrasingly hilarious examples of that.
Shit, I can only imagine...:lol: