Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no use for one. . .

look at my first guitar

Couch.jpg

one Bridge Pickup.
Its just what im used to.

I have a graphic equalizer. . .:p

i will have a ton of pics, some tims soon i am getting it back from the guy and i will start on painting it after that, its fun with electronics :yell:

body work is done. . .heres some pics

The Neck Pickup Hole is filled and the neck pocket is deeper, and he cut of a part of the hell that stuck out a lot, so that was cool

while i was there we plugged the toggle switch hole also, as it is much to big to let a mini toggle in there. . .

Finished%20Body%2001.jpg

Finished%20Body%2002.jpg

see the cut out. . .lot prettier than the other one i posted

ohhhhh that #2 and 3. . .actually they are both vintage pins, but the #3 one doesnt have the two horizontal pins going the length of the body. . .

and #4 is modern pins. . .:p

well. . its all part i guess you could say, i found a rhoads body and a DK2 neck, and i am stickin gthem together with custom paintjob and custom electronics. . .nothing to special, alder body, maple neck rosewood finger board. typical jackson workjust some body mods and stuff. . . :)

hey i wanna start simple, when im a famous luthier . . ill build you one for free. . .

well i filled the grain this weekend, and sanded it down to as smooth as i could get it. and i have already put two coats of paint on the front of the guitar. i will take some more pics later. . .

As you can see, its still not done, but its coming along really nicely.
the paint is the hardest part cuz sometimes there are small holes that the grain filler didnt get that you have to fill with paint. and you have to be careful not to splatter or make any runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.