so im building my own Rhoads. . .

How should I apint My Rhoads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubenios said:
that is bullshit, hz doesn't get near the 81 output

See whats even more bullshit :lol: you didn't read a single word of the apst 50 off psots huh? Retard.

If you are using an extremely high output pup, such as 81, and put a gainboost in, you will got get as much boost as you would from a lower output pickup as they ahve more headroom to use for the signal.

I have used the Pa2 with both passive Seyours andactive EMGs and i can tell you rtight now, the boost is much more noticioble on the SDs becuase they have more room for a boost.

Now kindly shut the fuck up.

103*

its going good. . .paint is giving me trouple a bit. . .but all around good

NeedledWarheart said:
See whats even more bullshit :lol: you didn't read a single word of the apst 50 off psots huh? Retard.

If you are using an extremely high output pup, such as 81, and put a gainboost in, you will got get as much boost as you would from a lower output pickup as they ahve more headroom to use for the signal.

I have used the Pa2 with both passive Seyours andactive EMGs and i can tell you rtight now, the boost is much more noticioble on the SDs becuase they have more room for a boost.

Now kindly shut the fuck up.
I've played it both, my attack was a lot better active than passive. I fucking know what I'm talking about...

"so passive + pa2 sux, and active + pa2 0wnz..."

When the fuck did i say that asstard, man i seriosuly suggest you click that link i posted.

You can hear the boost more when the switch is flipped with a Pa2 MUCH MORE on a passsive than an active due to the level at which you amp can handle the signal.

Dude, go and just shut up before you look like more of a retard.

NeedledWarheart said:
"so passive + pa2 sux, and active + pa2 0wnz..."

When the fuck did i say that asstard, man i seriosuly suggest you click that link i posted.

You can hear the boost more when the switch is flipped with a Pa2 MUCH MORE on a passsive than an active due to the level at which you amp can handle the signal.

Dude, go and just shut up before you look like more of a retard.
that is true, but with active and pa2, ofcourse if you know how to set it up correct you get a better sound dan with a HZ. Slight boost with pa2, and modified chipset. Lol I'm no retard, I've got my guitars endorsed. Don't give a shit about it just know how to play the fucking things...

Yes, and i Do know how it works and i do give a shit about it and i'm fucking telling you, stop arguing with me about something you just admitted that you know shit about.

here is what he is saying. .

Passive + pa2 = this much extra gain. .|-----------------|
active + pa2 = this much extra gain |-----|

Hey fucktard, Bob said "EXTRA!" not Total.

Man, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE click that link i posted.
If not foryourself but for those of us on the board who have to put up wiht your shit.

Is it so hard to understard.

a 20Db gainboost will be more noticible on a lower output passive than a high output active. Man if you dont get that.... Dude, all us guitarists on the boards will chip in and send you to reading school okay?

^fuckin signed! passive pickups with anykind of boosters are going to have a much more noticable difference in tone then with active pickups which already have high enough gain in them already.

Status
Not open for further replies.