so KICK ASS AT PROGWEST guys

YES. KICK ASS AT PROGWEST for those of us lame-os who can't be there. I wish I could go. Is the playlist floating around for this show yet? I've been so OUT OF THE LOOP lately it's ridiculous. I'm sure you guys have worked up that whole Joe Walsh/Falco tribute set, so the prog crowd will surely love that. And please be sure someone videotapes/audio tapes this shit. And when it is being video/audio taped, please be sure that Josh, Toby, or someone yells a 'sup sluts' to the crowd.

Damn, wish I could go- never been to California- my sister was looking at going to Harvey Mudd back in '88; the farthest from home I looked at going to school was University of Pennsylvania. Cool campus, right near downtown. But Northwestern was closer to home and a decent school.

And yeah, this job sucks. Work, work, work- it's like they want a profit or some shit. Man, going from a nonprofit (where I did nothing and no one noticed) to this market-driven place is like night & day. I'll test the waters and possibly start posting on my lunch hour next week though. Promise.

MISS YOU!! KISSES!
kisses.jpg