so many people here

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
thers so many people you can just hit refresh on the thread and there will be new posts man. its crazy. ive never been here with this many people that actualy post.
-neal

There ARE a lot of people here....so many people here...so many people everywhere...the world is closing in on me...help me...help me...*cowers in a corner,terrified*
NO,I HAVE NOT TAKEN MY PROZAC YET!!!
Actually,I'm not on Prozac...but I sure as hell need to be...don't you ppl think so?

My dad is on PROZAC among other drugs....it helps him. He is normal with it. He has PTSD...post tramatic stree disorder...from VIETNAM.

This place is full...its been fuller a time or 2 that i can rememebr,

Prozac is an anti-depressant drug,as is Paxil and...one other,I'm not sure the name of it,though.You can ask Famous Amos about these things whenever she comes aroud.She's on several anti-depressants.She says that they don't work that well but thet are addictive and habit forming.

I agree...i dont want my dad to stop taking his. He is a devil when he misses a dose. He was devil for the 1st 19 yrs of my life.

I thank prozak everyday.

But i will say this..the docs at the VA hospital say that it depends on ones metabolizm. If the shit in your body is not just right, the pill supposedly makes you worse. They tested the shit out of my dad before they put him on the stuff.

I don't like the idea of those anti-depressants though man. Its messin with the chemicals in your brain. How the fuck do you know if what you are thinking is making any sense if you got doctors messing with your brain? All they know is "we think these chemicals make you more happy" who knows what else it could be doing?

*GASP*
I'VE GOT TO GO! "THEY" HAVE FOUND ME!

IT makes my dad normal.....or what i would like to think is normal...since he was normal untill he got the prozak. He was VIOLENT as hell.

BUt yeah,,,drugs are no good.....its a shame we need them.

Prozac is great for those that really need it, but it has to be the most over-prescribed drug in history. Ritalyn (is that how it's spelled?) is a close 2nd. It's amazing how kids (who have always been hyper) are suddenly in need of a drug because of a "disorder" called ADD, ADSD, ASDFGHJKL, or whatever the hell they call it now. I mean, I'm sure there are people who really have a problem, but every damn kid in the world supposedly has this "disorder". Doctors just seem too damn lazy to find the real problems.