So my son turned 1 today....

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
I can't believe it. My son is 1 already. How time flies. :hotjump:

Party is this Saturday. Those in the know, know. :loco: Should be a laugh. Shame NAD couldn't make the road trip. :tickled:

And with that, I just threw RC on ice!!!! Forum will stay on, but since we're all throwing this on the backburner, it didn't make sense to keep spending money on the site hosting, so it's on ice until further notice. (Kept the domain name etc).

Er, yeah. That is all. Busy as fuck at work!! Worked in NJ for a few weeks and now I'm back in MN again for "phase 2"....sheeyat, I am getting my ass kicked at work.....15 hour days!!

welcome back wigger ... congrats on your kids birthday ... RC on ice .. whatever :loco:

oh yeah ... and no matter what do not look at this thread that has AVMM in the title ... :lol: ... or I have a feeling I will be uninvited from the bbq.

happy birthday little dude. yeah, rc will be back when we care again. :loco:
lurch70 said:
oh yeah ... and no matter what do not look at this thread that has AVMM in the title ... :lol: ... or I have a feeling I will be uninvited from the bbq.
:confused:

2.JPG

And with that, I just threw RC on ice!!!! Forum will stay on, but since we're all throwing this on the backburner, it didn't make sense to keep spending money on the site hosting, so it's on ice until further notice. (Kept the domain name etc).

Patiently awaits the appearance of Papa Josh