So my son turned 1 today....

MajestikMøøse said:
royalpinkageonice.jpg

The perfect setting to listen to Nile.

When I heard that someone had the brilliant idea to market something called Queer Beer (why would anyone be embarrassed to buy that in a liquor store? sheesh.), I immediately thought "Wow, that's a real product now." And hasn't the site been on ice ever since it stopped taking promos? :)

lurch70 said:
oh yeah ... and no matter what do not look at this thread that has AVMM in the title ... :lol: ... or I have a feeling I will be uninvited from the bbq.

Yeah, I had already seen that before reading this thread. If I'm staring at the ground when I meet you, you'll know why. :oops: :loco:

:lol: ... you have already seen me with less clothes on than most women I know. they dream of getting me down to my skiweez :loco: :loco:

no worries ... will wear a long sleeve tee and pants to the bbq :loco: ... although I might not be able to stay long ... have to help the little lady move the same day ... AND I have an engagement party to go to at 8PM ... will have to drive really fast! :loco:

mortgage01.jpg

mortgage03.jpg

11/08/05 Borat naked at a mortgage convention

Borat fans continue to spot our man from Kazakhstan causing havoc in the USA. Fan of the site Drew emailed these pictures taken at a mortgage convention (!) in Los Angeles last weekend.