So now I can't meet Iron Maiden

British_Banger

Devoid of thought
Aug 5, 2006
Between The Hammer And The Anvil
Ok, I was going to meet them in Decemebr at the Milan gig as everyone knows, and everything was arranged.

However the person at the shop where I got the ticket has booked me in for the wrong day. All my friends are going on the 2nd. I am going on the 3rd. Now there are no 2nd tickets left. I will not travel 900 miles to watch a band on my own.

Of course non of my friends will change the day even though there are many tickets left for the later date, because they can only meet maiden if they go that day. Can't say that I blame them.

Similar things have happened to me on 3 occasions (all of them in Italy) with Megadeth. I am fucking sick of Italian incompetance letting me down yet again :cry:

Archmagician said:
Dude go anyway!

Its a once in a lifetime chance to meet with Iron Maiden! If you seriously dont want to attend the concert yourself, buy an extra ticket and invite some sexy Italian metal babe to join you! :kickass: :D

I'm done with Italian women, I used to live there and I've really had enough. My ex is something else entirely but even the not so bad ones can't save my negative feelings of them after what that cow was like.

I can only meet with maiden on the 2nd, not the 3rd. I was lucky enough to meet bruce and nicko at the london guitar show earlier in the year, so that's something, but I aprreciate your thoughts.

Maybe your pals can be swift enough to score you a pass while they are back meeting the band and rubbing elbows with peeps for ya for the following night. It's not that hard to score a single pass for the next night if you talk to the right people. :saint:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Maybe your pals can be swift enough to score you a pass while they are back meeting the band and rubbing elbows with peeps for ya for the following night. It's not that hard to score a single pass for the next night if you talk to the right people. :saint:

I'll see what I can do, but the expense is something I can't really afford if it's just on the off chance that something might happen.

For the moment I am trying to arrange tickets for the 2/12. At least the concert was just an added bonus since I would have been making the trip anyway to see mates as I do every few months. Imagine if my whole trip had been a 2 day thing for the concert alone?

Then I would be REALLY annoyed, and not just quite pissed off :lol:

My darling Italian friend marita has been able to locate a ticket for me and since she is coming to the megadeth convention in liverpool next month she will give me the ticket then. Looks like I'll be there after all. Must've been the will of Eddie :kickass: