so thanks to greg, i have even more street cred.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i wore my black NWA hat outside last night when i went to get a huge thing of chinese food for all the high people in my apartment who couldn't walk and the dude at the corner store was like 'THIS BITCH KNOWS HER SHIT!' and high fived me.

now two blocks with of drug dealers to hang out with instead of just one.

xoxo me.

we're trying to decide which song, of all songs, is the worst song ever. not because of it's musical talent, but just strictly because it's the MOST ANNOYING and aggravating song.

i have narrowed it down to a few:

hotel california
that 'oh what a night' song
crocodile rock (elton john i think)

my roommate thinks the worst song is an air supply song. or 'islands in the stream' but i can't vote for that since preppy2 actually REALLY likes that song.

more suggestions please

am i the only one who likes hotel california around here? harmony guitars people!

i determined that any blink 182 song where the guitarist sings drives me up a wall. i heard their new single on the radio and i thought it was actually decent with a cool moody vibe and their bassist was singing and it was alright. then the guitarist came in with his vocals and i had to switch the channel.

greg: those people can eat it. the hat rules, and fits well!

falsetodd: YEA i mean, some eagles songs are okay but don h. blew it with hotel california and i think the entire population of the US helped him blow it by playing it so much at frat parties :|

i also really cant' stand the pink cadillac song.

hotel california and such annoy me because theyre so ubiquitous, but i think there is a special niche of unbelievably shitty songs that are no longer famous or relevant at all, such as the Verve Pipe's "Freshmen".

no i meant the squealy girl one greg.

alex: well i mean they are more annoying than songs that have slipped into oblivion for that reason. like, you can't be out in society for a week w/o being exposed to either hotel california or BROWN EYED GIRL

the_preppy said:
no i meant the squealy girl one greg.

alex: well i mean they are more annoying than songs that have slipped into oblivion for that reason. like, you can't be out in society for a week w/o being exposed to either hotel california or BROWN EYED GIRL
i've never heard that one so phew.

and you are aboslutely correct on the second point.

omg the preppy is one of the only people i've heard who hates james taylor. usually people look at me like i'm some kind of DOG HATER and are like "james taylor is so nice/good!"

once i was ripping on him while working and one of my co-workers got all offended and was like "I'm friends with James Taylor. He comes over and swims in my pool whenever he's in town." and he was totally right, his dad is some Newton lawyer type who makes like two zillion dollars a year and is friends with James Taylor. and i was like "well i'm sorry your friend sucks" and he stopped talking to me.