so... the sniper is shooting at people again...

pics_toonces.jpg

Speaking of comedic history, how does that song go that they sing on the beach in The Jerk? I was trying to remember that this weekend. Orange Goblin sang it on the Time Travelling Blues disc.

oh man toonces was a comedic masterpiece!

i love how the sniper, in other news, is asking for $$. like, OH OK HERE DUDE HERE'S A FEW GRAND GET YRSELF SOME BETTER GUNS AND STUFF K THNX

yeah! which is bizarre! i mean what kind of serial killer asks for money? LAME. the sniper is going to have to kill like ten more people than he would otherwise had to to reach the same level of legendariness now simply because of that stupid money request.

Originally posted by xfer
yeah! which is bizarre! i mean what kind of serial killer asks for money? LAME. the sniper is going to have to kill like ten more people than he would otherwise had to to reach the same level of legendariness now simply because of that stupid money request.

seriously!

yea he sent some note like, saying he wanted some insanely large amount of money and then he'd stop. like, okay he said he'll stop guys so we should believe him because i mean, all psychotic serial killers are just like, totally straight forward right? like ted bundy!