So, we lost in the Battle of the Bands tonight

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
thus ends our reign on the BOTB

EVERYBODY was confused as to why we didn't win... an emo band and a chick band beat us. sooo, back to the drawing board.

the soundguy was confused, as well... but, he said that his band is touring Europe from Aug - October, and doing a 3-week US tour in November... he invited us to open for them. so :zombie: @ the emo and chick band

No need to blame Laura and Karen, since they didn't go as a result of not going myself. I'll be more than happy to take responsibility for this untimely defeat.

It happened to a band here too... some local disturbed sounding toilet band beat out some real talent.

Chromatose said:
No need to blame Laura and Karen, since they didn't go as a result of not going myself. I'll be more than happy to take responsibility for this untimely defeat.

So that means we can throw stones at you while you sit neck deep in human waste?

coooool

MEPHISTOPHILIAC said:
same thing happened around here. and asian emo band beat out two thrash bands for first place

Asian emo band? How does that work? Do they whine about getting B's and B-'s in school and not being able to drive right? [/end stereotyping]

Man, Will that sucks though. I like Distorted Mind alot btw. But hey, it's all good. Getting offered opening slots is not a bad deal at all.

Shitty man... but hey, you know you have talent, and what the hell is a battle of the bands going to get you anyway? Keep it positive :p