so what am i rebelling against?

Welcome in :kickass:

Well, You are free to rebel against anything I guess...as long as You listen to US while doing it o_O

/RJ

sweet, i'm rebelling against rebellion...

actually, question for you. is the NOLA sound becoming popular in europe? i noticed phazm started doing the NOLA thing before their demise
~gR~

sweet, i'm rebelling against rebellion...

actually, question for you. is the NOLA sound becoming popular in europe? i noticed phazm started doing the NOLA thing before their demise
~gR~

And we'll keep rebelling against all who rebel against rebellion as well as everyone else ;)
Just kidding...

Your Q...NOLA sound...by that You mean the Down album or?
I'm either way not sure if it's more popular now than before, personally I always liked that sound, just didn't have the right ppl to play it with :D

Haven't heard Phazm though, have to check it out...

Hope to see You around again :headbang:

down named that album after the NOLA (new orleans louisiana) sound made famous by acid bath and the others.

the latest phazm album is pretty awesome, im gonna have a review of it up soon. some songs sound like immolation, others are waaaaaaaaaay southern. theyre from france, so thats why i'm asking if that sound is becoming popular out there. like the euro sound became popular out here
~gR~

down named that album after the NOLA (new orleans louisiana) sound made famous by acid bath and the others.

the latest phazm album is pretty awesome, im gonna have a review of it up soon. some songs sound like immolation, others are waaaaaaaaaay southern. theyre from france, so thats why i'm asking if that sound is becoming popular out there. like the euro sound became popular out here
~gR~

Aaaalrighty!
Now I see :) Thx for clearing that up!
I just have to check out those bands...as for the sound, I still dunno...
We figured we'd add more groove/blues/boogie feelings to the kind of metal we like and maybe the result is close to that NOLA stuff...

Will send CD to UM mag ASAP...