So...what bands DO you know?

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
@Jonas: The Insomnium thread has made me think...I had just automatically assumed that all the Scandinavian bands knew each other, but that's pretty silly of me in retrospect. Which (if any) bands do you fellas in Skyfire hang with and/or consider mates?

Umm.. well.. I know Johan Reinholdz from Andromeda/NonExist :)That's about it! :lol:
I live in the southern parts of Sweden... not that many metal bands from that area. Except Soilwork..and Embraced... and Darkane...and..

But Henke knows some of the guys from Thyrfing though ;)

Originally posted by stargazer
Umm.. well.. I know Johan Reinholdz from Andromeda/NonExist :)That's about it! :lol:
I live in the southern parts of Sweden... not that many metal bands from that area. Except Soilwork..and Embraced... and Darkane...and..

But Henke knows some of the guys from Thyrfing though ;)

Isn't Sweden the size of say, New Jersey? :D

Does Henke post here? One of the Thyrfing guys posts at their forum using the name 'Primator.' He's almost as cool as you Jonas!

*unabashed fanboy asskissing*
pukeface.gif

Sweden is the third largest country in Europe you know ;)
From south to north it is about 2800 miles I think....

Henke posted some stuff a while ago...
Yeah.. Primator (Patrik) is great.. he made our previous website.

Oh, cool! About Sweden's size, I know, I know, I was kidding! I'll visiting there next summer with my girlfriend. Her family is from both Helsinki in Finland and Stockholm. So naturally I'm trying to time the vacation so I can see some good metal :D

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, there are 9 people on the forum @ the same time, which ties yesterday's record, no? Just one more...

:lol: Hey whatdya know im coming to Sweden next summer with my girlfriend as well! :D

Seems were gonna have to have a party at Jonas place eh? :p

It's always a peak when you stop by markgugs... do you bring a bunch or groupies with you everywhere you go or what? :lol:

No, I don't have too many fans...at least at some forums!
firedevil.gif

I just got home from In Flames/Soulfly/Slayer, and my neck FRIGGIN' hurts! It's soon time for some
sleep.gif

Originally posted by Final_Vision
because we love you :p Im staying with a friend in Gothenburg and will stay for a few weeks and than go to Wacken :D

Nice! That's exactly what I'm doing, only in reverse! I'm coming to Wacken w/ some buds, then meeting my girlfriend in Finland, hmm, or maybe Italy. But then going to Sweden by mid-August!

We'll HAVE to meet in the middle & party @ Jonas' home! :D :headbang:

kick ass new avatar Jonas!!!!! :headbang: :lol:

Oh come on Andreas wont mind, and that other guy whats his face, just lock him up in the closet :p

see its easy just tell him your studying in the closet today than wham! shove em in and lock that door, party for a bit, than tell him you tripped.....and accidently locked the door

:)

an almost fool proof plan F_V, almost too easy.......hmmm.

oh yeah SD im in the same boat as u except i MIGHT be visiting sweden next year, but it'll be with the parents and my older sister so it wont be so cool anyway!!

maybe i could get all of Skyfire to come round in masks and ruff them up a bit..... that would teach them :lol:

i want to come to sweden...and have a girlfriend :(!!! oh well, one day.....anyways, me and my friend are seriously (no, seriously) considering moving to sweden after college, it has a good economy and whatnot and were thinking of opening some kind of business there...but thats pretty far into the future....when skyfire is a huge band and wouldnt have time for us fans who move to sweden for them :)

wtf.. is everone on this forum travelling to Sweden next year?

Don't you know????? Next year I'll have a trip to Sweden too and for the occasion I'll get a girlfriend just to uniform to the habit of the others forum's mate. Naturally I'll stay at your home for all my holiday :D :D :D

P.S. Naturally I'm joking