so, what did you buy people for Christmas/Hanukkah?

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Dad: $50 Barnes and Noble gift card
Mom: $70 outfit set thing
Mom/Dad: Ali G Show series 1 and 2

Grandparents: Mr Bean Show

Brother/his female thing: $40 movie gift card

Laura: lots of shit

Laura's dad: Seinfeld Season 7
Laura's mom: Calendar, earrings next pay

Well my "krew" and I

-15 kvlt points for Metal Messiah (-1945)

are throwed in and bought enough marijuana to last us months to come.

Will Bozarth:rawr I dont like weed

I know bro but its the spirit of christmas to give ansd give and nothing says give like a nice blunt miriteguyz

Not a god damned thing. I buy my own gifts, and they include a laptop, a router, a carrying case, a new monitor, a sound card for the laptop, then tires for my car, new belts and chains for it, and all the fluids and filters swapped out... I'm generous to myself.

I intend to just do some prints of my photography, then buy some cheap frames, and give everyone 1... BUT JUST 1!

Hmmm Dad, some flyfishing stuff.
mother,.... a good kick in the ass maybe, guess I'll have to think on that one.

Myself.... a few cases of assorted Lambics.. of which I have put a large dent in and unfortunately have to go back for more..... and a months vacation in January in Florda and the Bahamas.

Let's see...

Mom: A lawn mower (seriously, she wants one)

Dad: Entire Flying Circus box set.

Sister: some new music to listen to. The freakin' emo crap got old the day she started listening to it.

grandparents: tickets to the baltimore aquarium (which I just discovered is something that I finally have up on you seattlers. That freakin' place is awesome.)

me: A geforce 7950 1 gig graphics card.

Hmm, I am making candle sets for my mom and my boyfriend's mom. I also bought my mom a nice watch. I made scarves for all my frrrriiieends with their initials on the bottom (I know...shut up). Hmm, but I still have to get something else for 3 of my best friends. I got my boyfriend something really, really, really awesome...but then he was talking about needing to get it, and then guessed, so I SUPPOSE we'll just...share that. But I still have more ideas, and no time to go...brave the stores.

I love buying presents for people :loco:

I haven't bought anyone anything yet. I don't go shoping until it's urgent. So I'll probably find myself shopping for presents on 24th of December running wildly in the crowd of histerical people trying to find something usful left in the stores.. unsuccesfully... So I'll end up buying some worthless crap...
I never learn