So, what did you get?

Crusader

Metal addict
Sep 13, 2002
I got only one cd, System of a Down's Steal this Album (very good), and some money to buy new ones with.
In Sweden we celebrate christmas the 24th, maybe you in Britain does that the 25th. You can come back later.
Wilks: did you get your dvdplayer?
And any suggestions of a good metal-album? Thinking of Maiden Edward the Great...or a Saxon maybe.

Didn't get anything as fars as gifts, but my family and my childern are healthy.

That was enough for me, sounds like everybody a good one. :)

see everyone in the "New Year"

Cheers Just Let me :headbang:

NO DVD PLAYER CRUSADER BUT I THINK ITS TIME FOR A LITTLE OVERTIME AND SAVE ME PENNIES.ME BEST GIFT WAS ME DAUGHTER SAT UP ON HER OWN FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT WAS FUCKING COOL. I GOT THE DATSUNS CD,THE NEW CHILLIS CD AND A CD BY A BAND CALLED RADIO 4.WELL SAID RICKNROLL.THATS WHAT ME AND THE MISSUS SAID SPENT ALL ARE SPARE CASH ON THE YOUNGUN AND THAT MADE THE BEST EVER CHRITMAS. :)

Yeah, I hear yeah Wilks your right, you do have to start them early I tried to get my oldest daughter into the metal thing but.. she got caught by the hip hop and top 40 thing thats ok though.

As far as my youngest daughter well... country music got a hold of her or should I say her mom :lol: and thats ok too. Cause the old man is a die hard Metal Head. :headbang:

THE WIFE LIKES A BIT OF BLACK CROWES AND THE BLUESY THINGS AND SHE LIKE SOME PUNKY STUFFLIKE NMA,LEVELLERS ANDBLAGGERS ITA .BUT SHE IS MAINLY INTO SOUL OLD AND SOME NEW.BUT SAXON AND NWOBHM IS A NO NO.SO MUSIC OUR HOUSE IS VARIED. SOME OF THE ALT COUNTRY STUFF IS OK BOONIE PRINCE BILLY IS COOL AND I LOVE THE SOUND TRACK TO O BROTHER WHERE ART THOU.MIND YOU WHENEVER SHE TAKES THE PISS OUTTA SAXON I REMIND HER WHEN I MET SHE HAD A WHITE LION TAPE:lol:

CD wise, I got - Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Air Guitar 2 (I'm excellent with an air guitar!) :lol: and the Rolling Stones one... all superb! Got lots of other nice things too, I've been very lucky this year!! The best present of all was spending the whole fortnight with my Beloved :)

I wish I WAS still pissed from Xmas, Lagoon...sad fact is, I didn't even get pissed once - I'm a right boring fart these days :lol: Mind you, you'd think a fortnight with Paxoman would be enough to make anyone want to get legless!! :lol: :D

Err...I don't believe I actually mentioned your name, Paxoman...I just said "my Beloved".....hehehe ;) :D :)