What autographs did you get?

Knulla

Nov 6, 2005
Chicago
www.myspace.com
Powerfest was a great chance to get some autographs from some great bands, since they were all hanging out.

I got these:

On my Friday ticket stub: John Perez, Robert Lowe
On my Saturday ticket stub: Kelly Shaefer
Unquestionable Presence shirt: Kelly Shaefer, Tony Choy, Steve Flynn, Chris Baker
Steve Flynn's drumstick: Steve Flynn
Suspyre's "A Great Divide" CD: Clay Barton

Which ones did you get?

I just got my Unquestionable Presence shirt signed by Kelly, too.

People think I'm crazy because I wanna wear it. IMHO, I don't really mind if the autograph washes off because it's really cool... But I bought the shirt because I wanted the shirt, and got it autographed as an afterthought. :lol: And I know, in the end, if it really DOES wash off (which I don't think it will if my past endeavours into "home made sharpie shirts" has payed off) I can just send the shirt to them and have it autographed again, according to them.

But it doesn't really matter, because when I took the shirt home and put it on for the first time I took two steps out of my bedroom and my mom went "CAMERON LEMME READ YER SHIRT! ZOMGAGS YOO CANNO WEAR DAT SHIRT OUT OF THE HOUSE!" :lol:

:lol: That reminds me of the time when back in Jr High I went to see Ludichri$t, and bought a t shirt (Anyone remember this cross over band?)

My mom went nuts!!! I think I only wore it once.....

I actually didn't buy an Atheist shirt based on the political/religious crap on the back.

Usually I'm apathetic, but the words were strong enough to where I didn't necessarily want to align myself to such nonsense.

OK, I don't notice details - what does the back of the Atheist shirt say?

Ken

edit: here's a picture, now that I'm home

atheistqv0.jpg

My mom actually asked me if I was a Satanist last night because she somehow discovered that I saw a band called Atheist over the weekend. This is really funny to me because I'm 24 years old and we were talking about writing when she asked me. :)

The bottom line is "racy" sells.
Just as stupid as Slayer shirts that say, "I've Made My Choice - 666" or Rob Zombie shirts that say, "Say You Love Satan"

Your parents hate them. That's why they make and sell them.