So whats up with Opeth these days......???

waz416

May 4, 2004
So what is up with Opeth these days................I hear They are still Shopping aroudn for a label.........but what else is new...........any Recording/touring updates anyone have............Id really apprecaite it.........thanx and Keep rockin........!!!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Fucks.......me buts its.....a pretty.....stupid....., annoying way......of posting..............................................................PEAC EOUT..........

Duders........all I wanted to know and ask was whats up with Opeth and I get bombarded with all these querries..........!!!.......can u just ignore the elipses "...".......anwyayz......yeah so any one have info.....!!!.....please post as Id really appreciate it............also can u suggest some Opeth-esque music......more melodic death metal that is............Thanx.,,........PEAC EOUT

waz416 said:
Duders........all I wanted to know and ask was whats up with Opeth and I get bombarded with all these querries..........!!!.......can u just ignore the elipses "...".......anwyayz......yeah so any one have info.....!!!.....please post as Id really appreciate it............also can u suggest some Opeth-esque music......more melodic death metal that is............Thanx.,,........PEAC EOUT
Yeah, you know, you can stop doing that.

They will not touring for a few months -remember he has a daughter now, and he said he wanted some free time-, their last tour was exhausting (more than 180 shows I believe)
Mike will write material to be released or recorded at the end of the spring of 2005 or something like that.
If you want, check the band's site for more info.
\m/

Luz.-

Luz said:
They will not touring for a few months -remember he has a daughter now, and he said he wanted some free time-, their last tour was exhausting (more than 180 shows I believe)
Mike will write material to be released or recorded at the end of the spring of 2005 or something like that.
If you want, check the band's site for more info.
\m/

Luz.-

Hey dude.,.......thanx for the reply.........yeah I was kindda curious what my New fav badn is upto these days....!!!!........just hopin to get to see them live in my life time ......hahaha..........thanx again.........PEAC EOUT

You're welcome "DUDE".
And please, STOP THE FUCKING DOTS FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I can't ignore them!!!!!! It gets me very nervous.
\m/

Luz.-

waz416 said:
Hey dude.,.......thanx for the reply.........yeah I was kindda curious what my New fav badn is upto these days....!!!!........just hopin to get to see them live in my life time ......hahaha..........thanx again.........PEAC EOUT