03. The Pentagram Burns
04. A New Enemy
05. The Rite Of Our Cross
06. That Darkness Shall Be Eternal
07. Delirium
08. To The Mountains

Missing the fastest track on there...
9. Storm (of the Destroyer)

That last song is the most Satyricon sounding track on there. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

MadeInNewJersey said:
Hard Rock Myrtle Beach is a pyramid, does that count?

Myrtle Beach is SOUTH CAROLINA. And that's where Nile's from, not NC.

I never new Corrosion of Conformity were from Chapel Hill/Raleigh until like a week ago.

Cryptos Grimm said:
Missing the fastest track on there...
9. Storm (of the Destroyer)

That last song is the most Satyricon sounding track on there. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

That song is not on the normal version of the album, at least Japanese-version and K.I.N.G single (I have this one) has it though.

Hopefully the vinyl comes out soon, I assume the only bonus there is that track. Volcano DLP has 2 unreleased tracks on it.

Erik said:
I haven't actually gotten the actual album yet, but the songs I did hear are still cool I guess, although I don't listen to themmuch
I'm actually loving this disc. It's going to be in my Top 5 for sure. I love the whole Black 'n Roll vibe. I realize that many of their long time fans probably feel they've totaly sold out, but I can't help but enjoy the vibe on this disc.

Zod

I don't think black n roll is a good term for this new Satyricon. I love this new album, but it has almost a black-doom feel to some of the riffing. I haven't read the rest of this thread, so that might have been discussed.

I'm feeling like this will be in my top 5 or 10 for sure.

Nate The Great said:
I don't think black n roll is a good term for this new Satyricon. I love this new album, but it has almost a black-doom feel to some of the riffing. I haven't read the rest of this thread, so that might have been discussed.
I'm not sure I hear any Doom elements in the riffing. Is there an example you can point to?

The term Black 'n Roll was one Terrorizer used to describe the new disc, in a feature they did on Satyricon. And while I don’t exactly take their genre descriptions as gospel, I felt it seemed to be an apt description of the style on this disc.

Zod

M.Lehto said:
That song is not on the normal version of the album, at least Japanese-version and K.I.N.G single (I have this one) has it though.

Hopefully the vinyl comes out soon, I assume the only bonus there is that track. Volcano DLP has 2 unreleased tracks on it.

Well, I bought mine here in the States and this is the version CM is supposed to have. Has their logo with US office address on it. But yes, it is also on the single.