So, who has that bloody DVD ??

As I said, i bought it at a local shop in Coimbra, Portugal. I know the DVDs arrived in Lisbon thursday and friday were on the shops all over the country...
I guess you should find it at your local cd store...

cheers

I got it too yesterday, the quality is amazing ...ooh the memoris of that great night.......I never expected to arrive this year but yesterday my bf got a call from our local shop. He went and got it, but he didnt see any more copies of in in the shelves..
It is deffo worth the waiting, I asure you

I heard the booklet was impounded by customs for being obscenely overdone. Apparently they recieved a tip off from an informer known only by the code name "i.k.e.a" and are now investigating one Travis Smith for similar crimes of this nature

havent found it:-( ill have to wait till next week or the other:-( oh well, but at least i know someone has it:)

yes, it makes me a bit calmer too...
I will soon have to go and check some things at the shops, so I hope they will be able to say something new about this as well. last time they told me they know about the dvd and will order some copies as soon as it will be out... (the problem is that I'm so lazy and that shop is located in the other side of the town, I fall asleep on public transport vehicles about 3 times until I get there :erk: )

greetings from portugal, the dvd you see is NOT the official release, portugal were the first country outside of uk and eire to get these, since i arrived this week, hence soulless up there who has it, and yes there is no booklet with this one, i didnt bring many with me, they are still for sale until the real one gets released. they look good though, would almost pass for the real thing :D

thanks to: bambi for dvd expertise, and all the lads down at heavy kettle