So, who has that bloody DVD ??

my dying groom said:
Merry Christmas, Qth.

Merry cristmas to you too! :wave:

26907846UKNVsABbgA_th.jpg

Qth said:
Well, take your fucking Pouges DVD and shove it up your arse. They dont have anything to do with this so please shut up about them already or start another thread.
n00b.jpg

Anywhoo back to the pogues (note the spelling, in flames fanchild) I already have the anathema one for quite some time and am a bit bored with it so lets talk a bit more about the pogues, the old cover versions on that are the biz, london calling and message to you rudddyyyyyyy, wha storming stuff altogether. Of course i saw it years ago on channel 4 but what the hell

So anyways where was I? yeah pete i dont think I'll be there, I hate the fucking point, walk for fucking miles down them docks in the freezing cold,
queue for ages and have some twat search then get into the venue have some other twat check your ticket so you can walk into the hall/cowshed and make sure you arent carrying any lethal weapons like a plastic cup filled with coke, to see a band on a crap stage, with a sound that makes you wonder if the PA is inside a very large steel bucket.

Same with planxty, its in the point so whats the point :tickled:

Snoop dogg is playing the RDS in the new year tho, muthafuckas

anyway back on topic now, so Cait is playing with them again?? sound. She came out when shane played the olympia there last year. did a nice version of a pair of brown eyes, she was in fine form too, having a little dance with shane and all

Bambi said:
anyway back on topic now, so Cait is playing with them again?? sound. She came out when shane played the olympia there last year. did a nice version of a pair of brown eyes, she was in fine form too, having a little dance with shane and all
that was fairytale was it not? maybe a different gig. with the popes...

Re: the Point...have a few pints, get a taxi down and miss the queues.

Yeah message to you Ruuuuudyyyyy!! excellent and strummer, what a gig that was, and i love when shane comes out at the end in bits to sing Wild Rover, what a guy!

pistol_pete said:
that was fairytale was it not? maybe a different gig. with the popes...

Re: the Point...have a few pints, get a taxi down and miss the queues.

Yeah message to you Ruuuuudyyyyy!! excellent and strummer, what a gig that was, and i love when shane comes out at the end in bits to sing Wild Rover, what a guy!

shane.jpg

yeeeaaah!

was that predictable or wasn't it?

I told ya, 25 bills off the bould tommy on nassau street. whats your bleedin rush tho?? it'll be out everywhere in a few weeks 4fuxache. Until then buy the pogues dvd sit back and chill.

I could probably send ye over a copy but that means me going into a post office and figure out postage and that during christmas, im not too good with post offices and queues :erk:

my dying groom said:
You should take a shit to get rid of your angst.

No, they should stop annoying ppl with their bs-offtopic-trying-to-be-the-funniest-guy-posts in every god damn topic. Its the same ppl doing it all the time. If the topic isnt interesting then leave it alone and start another thread where noone cares.

Qth said:
No, they should stop annoying ppl with their bs-offtopic-trying-to-be-the-funniest-guy-posts in every god damn topic. Its the same ppl doing it all the time. If the topic isnt interesting then leave it alone and start another thread where noone cares.
This is where opinions differ, I think the easygoing nature of this board is what keeps it alive and well.