So, who has that bloody DVD ??

manthrowsdog.jpg

Gwan!! Intae im bastet!!

my mate had a mate who used to throw his pet staffy at anyone who wanted to fight him. Apparantly, en route to the target, it was like a cross between a fruit bat and a pit bull o_O

haha don't mess with me, punk, or i'll jump from the christmas tree to perform a flying elbow drop.

Blue.jpg

yeah, fear me and my fearsome emblem :yell:

dog-blue-star1.gif

Maqus said:
You'd better call me madre grande, Pedro, or I'll really shove Quoth's opinion up your ass.

AnaTÉÉÉÉma, it will never cease to amuse my friend. "They're singing the songs perfectly but they just can't say aNAthema" :lol:
:lol: you don't know how strange it was when I went to see them in Cracow and it was like they are shouting for another band :) I'm already used to this HUN pronounciation I'm afraid :erk:
by the way now I don't know which one I use. I think I use Hungarian when I talk about them in it, but in English I use the other :lol: :lol: :lol:

I use the Hungarian all right when I speak in Hungarian too, I mean aNAthema just doesn't fit the Hungarian rhythm and intonation of speech, let alone the TH. Everyone would think you're a wannabe fucker if you said it in the proper way.

Maqus said:
Everyone would think you're a wannabe fucker if you said it in the proper way.
Hahaha that's exactly what happened to me at my local record shop. "Huh? It's called AnathEEEma!" :erk:

Maqus said:
I use the Hungarian all right when I speak in Hungarian too, I mean aNAthema just doesn't fit the Hungarian rhythm and intonation of speech, let alone the TH. Everyone would think you're a wannabe fucker if you said it in the proper way.
oye, something like that. I don't really like to hear others talking in that way either.

has anyone got the dvd with booklet? i just received mine today, and (apparently like many others here) no booklet was included, so i was just curious if anyone at all got it?

I got mine today in Milan, Italy. No booklet either, anyone know the story about that? I'm currently watching it though, sounds good.

Fuck you all, I have no dvd whatsoever. That's cause Hungary's the poorest country in the EU.

Eat all your dvd's with the booklets. If they have them.

Well I asked at my loacal cd shop: what about the booklet, why is it missing? They told me they would contact the record company and that it would be send later. Then they made reception proof for me. When you buy the dvd, ask for that, so you are guarunteed you will get the booklet afterwards. As you all know its made by the mighty Travis Smith, an Anathema release is not complete without his art!!:worship: