So who's attending the BWBK 6 Pack Weekend?

Stardust2112

And your little dog, too!
Jul 21, 2002
New York City
www.wheresmything.com
I've had a change of schedule and I might be able to make it. I'm pretty jazzed about it because it will probably be my only chance to see JFP this year. Plus one of my best friends just got a gig with Chris Caffrey's band. :headbang: Anyhow, I'm wondering who's going. Maybe we can hook up at the airport or something -- I could use a roomie, too. Preferably female.

~Stardust

I know I'll be there. When is the exact date? The homepage didn't list it, and I hope this isn't a stupid question on my part. :loco:

But, I'm male and I'm just driving in for the show so I definitely won't be staying anywhere.

I was planning on going...until King announced a 2nd leg of the Puppet Master tour. Iam flying out to L.A to see King on May 8th & 9th.

Souls of Black said:
I will be going on Friday, being that I have just moved here and this is my first show.... :)

Don't forget to go on Saturday, that's when the mighty Jag Panzer takes the stage.

Jean-Pierre said:
Don't forget to go on Saturday, that's when the mighty Jag Panzer takes the stage.

I was thinking of the two day pass, but, I am wiped out from working 14-15 hours a day for the last week. So I may sleep the entire day Saturday. :erk: