So, ye Swedish Folk....

I will be coming to Sverige as well. To see some fests and to see some friends. I plan on going to Malmö, Stockholm, Göteborg, Uppsala...and all the way up to Umeå & the Lappland areas. I am extremely excited. Anyone that would like to tell me some musts as well...please do.

You should of course travel through the counrty. From North to south. Lots of great nature and nice towns and people.
If you have good taste, you will of course visit Gothenburg on your trip to Sweden. There you will have to see the almost mythical footballteam GAIS slaughter their oponants! After this devine experience you walk to the only bar worth mentioning: Rockbaren (Dailys). Always rock and metal on the stereo. Small place, no dancefloor, 3 bars, 97% rockers and bikers, 3% women. 100% Beer and vodkadrinking! Of course you can bring your own CDs and play them if you are there early. Happy Hour until 22:00. They close at 03:00, unfortunatly.

It´s well worth the trip!
I try to be there evry friday, and sometimes on saturdays as well.

(If you want to hear AA, you will have to bring your own CD.)

Welcome!

Oooh yes, I remember last time I was in Gothenburg and I amazingly got entrance to Rockbaren. Not as good as Tex but a fucking awesome place nonetheless if you're a metalhead.

Kingmeister said:
There you will have to see the almost mythical footballteam GAIS slaughter their oponants!

:lol:

Slakta är väll att ta i, även om frälsaren är tebax...:p

Anyways Gothenburg is a must. And so is the northern countryside, you should really take a week and wander about the mountains!

-phyros

Pah, Göteborg! ;)

Stockholm is the place to be. I'd recommend a visit to Pub Anchor. Go there, crowd with tons and tons of metalheads, listen to music, get shitfaced... really, that's all you'd ever want out of life.

/edit Address: 90 Sveavägen

gcele said:
Pah, Göteborg! ;)

Stockholm is the place to be. I'd recommend a visit to Pub Anchor. Go there, crowd with tons and tons of metalheads, listen to music, get shitfaced... really, that's all you'd ever want out of life.

/edit Address: 90 Sveavägen

:)!!!