So you want to cum like a bison?

Damn, I thought it said "Do you want women to spin around on your big dick", which would have been the funniest thing ever.

"To achieve something in your life, you need to have a child." ...What the fuck kind of logic is that? No. You don't. This is post prehistoric times, people. We are no longer struggling to maintain the survival of our race. See that street outside? That car? Your fucking email? That means I don't have to have a child. I don't have to be full of sperm to find a mate. That's right. I'm too intelligent for you, Mr. Spam. Try a-gain.

Lord of Metal said:
"To achieve something in your life, you need to have a child." ...What the fuck kind of logic is that? No. You don't. This is post prehistoric times, people. We are no longer struggling to maintain the survival of our race. See that street outside? That car? Your fucking email? That means I don't have to have a child. I don't have to be full of sperm to find a mate. That's right. I'm too intelligent for you, Mr. Spam. Try a-gain.
Still... having the ability of creating baths of sperm would be pretty nifty.

Well, not always, but still.

Lord of Metal said:

I don't know man. Honestly, I think that if there was anything in life I could not do and actually regret on my death bed... it would be missing the chance to see my own kid age. I don't know about achievement, but I imagine it would be hella-fulfilling.

Yeah, but for one, not everyone feels the same way. I do. It's not really related to achievement, though. It just seems rather disgraceful to call having a child an achievement. Achievement is very worldly and bound to human society. Having a child composed of your own DNA is much, much deeper. Also, even if you want to consider having a child as an achievement, other accomplishments certainly aren't dependent on it. I can have a fulfilling, well-paying job and a comfortable standard of living without a child.

You know... if we had some kind of love child (like Roland and the Crimson King in the Dark Tower series [Mordred's a-hungry])...

I bet it would cum like a Bison, say thank ya.

but being able to bathe in a man's sperm probobly would greatly inprove a woman's chance of concieving...