Weirdest dream ever

I find this claim highly dubious.

Seriously. I dreamt that something happened (it was of a sexual nature), then "woke up" and supposedly did a bunch of stuff to see if what I had just dreamed actually happened or if it was a dream, and then I actually woke up from that (I had never actually done any of the above things).

Dreamed I ate a bad hamburger and went on a rampage with a golf club. Couldn't hit anyone for shit.

I ALWAYS have end of the world nightmares. War, death, destruction... sometimes aliens, yes aliens. Sometimes the whole sky will turn white from a nuclear bomb in the distance, and thw white come towards me. I slowly turn into a red line drawing and crawl into the whiteness as I slowly disappear. kinda depressing... other times all my teeth fall out. Then, my favorite nightmare is when I am naked from the waist down walking in school! :lol:

I ALWAYS have end of the world nightmares. War, death, destruction... sometimes aliens, yes aliens. Sometimes the whole sky will turn white from a nuclear bomb in the distance, and thw white come towards me. I slowly turn into a red line drawing and crawl into the whiteness as I slowly disappear. kinda depressing... other times all my teeth fall out. Then, my favorite nightmare is when I am naked from the waist down walking in school! :lol:

I have the same thing except the sky is always black.

To be honest, I'm terrified of nuclear war.

i had a dream that everyone on this forum 1. didnt make a food thread out of this. 2. took the new guy serious. 3. responded with honest answers in this thread...

oh...wait that wasn't a dream...

hmm...pizza salami...

carry on.

just got a new dresser for my birthday last january (mom&dad laggin a bit) and night before last i was having recurring dreams about which smoked fish i was going to put into which drawers, gotta divide em up properly of course.

I had a dream that I was dreaming I was dreaming I was dreaming I was dreaming I was dreaming I was dreaming I was dreaming and then all of a sudden I bit my tongue and woke up and then woke up and then woke up and then woke up and then woke up and then woke up and then woke up and shit was weeeeird, man.