so..........

Still need to buy it. It's by far their best album and one of the best progresssive metal albums in awile imo. After 'EoR' i was not expecting it to be so god damn good. The lead work is crazy.

They went all out on this record.

Dodens Grav said:
As long as you promise to buy all of the Metal Church albums at the same time as you buy this shit fest.

Now youre just trying way too hard.

Dont edit my post dick. I will misspell shit if I want. Get over it.

(I find it funny that you still get it wrong even after I corrected it for you. Anyway, you're obviously a badass, so I guess I'll get over it :lol: )

I purposely spelled it the way I had it for spite. Durrr.

The Greys said:
Still need to buy it. It's by far their best album and one of the best progresssive metal albums in awile imo. After 'EoR' i was not expecting it to be so god damn good. The lead work is crazy.

They went all out on this record.

Yes, i was actually kinda expecting them to put out a half-assed effor, but was completely surprised.

an interesting bit of trivia i read today; the 'Dreaming Neon Black' album was inspired by the mysterious disappearance of Warrel's girlfriend.

can anyone shed some light on this? i've never heard this story before, and was wondering if there was more to it....