So............

Jan 7, 2007
How was the tour? The Vancouver show was well attended how did it compare to the other shows you did? Are all the members still alive or was anyone beaten to death by Evan's drumsticks? Whats next on the agenda for the WoY camp? Personally, a full North American tour with My Dying Bride and Agalloch would be excellent!

- Joel

the rest of the tour was great! Vancouver was definitely one of the best shows! overall, Woods had a successful tour, actually the best yet, and we're working on our autumn and winter tour plans right now.

all four band members made it home happy and fully intact. we re-convene in July for continued and refined writing, hole up in the studio for most of August, and hit the road again in the autumn.

2011 has been a great year for all of us in the Ypres camp, and we're only halfway through. 14 dates in March, 33 dates in May/June, two releases...and we still have six more months of some really exciting things to be announced...

...that being said, THANK YOU to everyone who came to our shows, bought our albums and merch, and helped make 2011 an awesome year for Woods of Ypres!!!

-Evan

Woods of Ypres

Wow...thats umm crazy?....Im so confused. I thought things were going awesome for woods and the new line up?

Everyone is just as confused as you are. Evan and Shawn were completely taken by surprise as well. I have some ideas but this isn't the place to air them out. I'm wondering what David's mindset is currently even more so that there's no update here at all regarding it.

- Joel