Date moved everyone,
It's now
....10/10/2009 08:00 PM - Ralph’s Chadwick Square Rock Diner
148 Grove St.
Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
US
Cost:$10
With: SOB, Todesbonden, Gwynbleidd, and Dreaded Silence. 21+

Everyone must go (that means all 3 of you)

Come support our friends that are travelling from afar! :kickass:

l_54d087c092fa44b7880ed0cba1241e5a.jpg

I looked into it. No budget for an alpenhorn, sadly. If you want, I can grab the violin off Ari and start practicing.

This is aboot 75 minutes from my place. If anyone is coming in from waaay out of town and needs a place to crash, let me know by Sept. 1.

I think as long as word about the gig gets out, turnout will be solid. Tobesboden and Gwynnbleidediediedo seem well regraded and don't come up here *that* often. It's just a matter of raising that awareness beyond the typical Ralph's crowd.

Let me know what you're up to around Berklee, Ari. My train hits Back Bay around 11:20 every day so it'd be pretty eaqsy for me to refresh a flyer pile on my way into work.

Also so far as music stores go... I'm guessing the priorities will be those near Boston, Worcester, and Providence. If something is accessible by train in Boston and open before noon (see: Fanueil Hall, Newbury St, Harvard Square Newbury Comics), I should be able to swing it. Nightwise, I can't really hit clubs because the last train home is 11:05 out of Back Bay station. Providence is a tiny bit trickier but I can add a swing there to my nephew visiting route. As for Worcester... I can *probably* get a friend to hit the Shrewsbury NC easily enough.