SOB, Todesbonden, Gwynbleidd, and Dreaded Silence

Hell's yeah man, that would be rocking! perhapse we can get a party set up for afterwards?

I'm, of course, down with the party idea. Just a matter of finding a location for it. My girl's place would be pretty ideal as it's about 15 minutes from the venue. Unfortunately, she has a couple of evil roomies who will fuck up my weekend by throwing a party into the wee hours if I'm sleeping over to cut down an early morning drive but call the cops if I cough when they're trying to sleep.

I've got a 2 bedroom, which is a bit better, but the last party hit 8 people and things were a bit intimate at times. Mind you, I've gotten more creative since then but you're still looking at giving your buddies lap dances around the 12 person mark.
So unless there's a place I don't know... Katie's or bar hopping.

Well man I wouldn't ride Katie too hard. Right now, you've basically got a 1:1 member/regular ratio. Peeps who check out a band because the members seem cool and interact with the fans should be persuaded by that.

If she freaks too bad, let me know. I can convert the master bedroom into a second living room and double the available space. Still not a hell of a lot to work with but better than nothing.

Generally, Katie is a fantastic hostess and provides accomodations for any number of drunkards because while impalement is decidedly METAL and trees are KVLT the combo thereof liable to result from someone who just downed a case of Sam Adams Oktoberfest driving sucks on most other levels. Should she be unable to provide arrangements, I have a guest bedroom and a den I can enlarge a bit by shifting furniture into storage spaces.

I have dropped small amounts (about 3-10) 1/4-page handouts with the flyer at several locations so far, as well as given some to random people on the street who looked like they might enjoy this show.

Obviously, we can drop some more later, and anyone who'd like to help is welcome to distribute flyers...just download the .jpg file (or pm me for a slightly higher-res. version) and print them out.

I've been to the following places so far:

Newbury Comics - Newbury St. Boston
Newbury Comics - Harvard Square
Newbury Comics - Providence
Daddy's Junky Music - Boston
Berklee's Café 939, 150 Mass. Ave., and 1140 Boylston St. buildings
Planet Records - Harvard Square
Looney Tunes - Boylston St.
Armageddon Shop - Providence
Hot Topic - Providence

Unfortunately, I couldn't do Newbury Comics at Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall, since they don't have anywhere to put them and wouldn't let me. I did drop one next to a Dead Can Dance record in the vinyl section, though, since Todesbonden is often compared to them.

I'm gonna hit Allston this week, probably.

I may come to this. It would be good to hang out with ya again.

I'll start promoting the show on my show this saturday.

Chris said we need to end between 1:30 and 2am I believe. That gives us a little bit of flexibility in case things are running late, but if they're running on schedule, it gives us time for a one-song encore. I posted the set times on the Facebook event page.