SOB, Todesbonden, Gwynbleidd, and Dreaded Silence

Sorry I didn't go to the after party, I had a case of beer ready for it. Just figured 4 people would just make me fall asleep, and if I was sleeping, I'd prefer my bed.

Translation: YOU'RE BORING BASTARDS.

Just for that one, I'm not working Revere Beach merch!!!!!

Translation: YOU'RE BORING BASTARDS.

Just for that one, I'm not working Revere Beach merch!!!!!

Hey now, let's not get crazy here. You were the best merch man we have ever had! Seriously, you kicked ass.

I was just tired and didn't feel like making myself stay awake for 3 people. I was also starting this cold, so sleep was on my mind.

You guys are boring though lol.

I know! Our moderate alcohol consumption followed by non-drinking game play and discussions that don't involve bemoaning the consequences of a beer-goggle fueled hook-up are *so* ... appropriate for someone either pushing or in their 30's actually. You live in Egypt on the shores of DE-NILE.

Honestly, I think pretty much anyone would've handled merch just as well (if not better than) me. I only really generated one sale. Everything else that moved, peeps knew they wanted up front.

I know! Our moderate alcohol consumption followed by non-drinking game play and discussions that don't involve bemoaning the consequences of a beer-goggle fueled hook-up are *so* ... appropriate for someone either pushing or in their 30's actually. You live in Egypt on the shores of DE-NILE.

Honestly, I think pretty much anyone would've handled merch just as well (if not better than) me. I only really generated one sale. Everything else that moved, peeps knew they wanted up front.

Wow, That was mean!!!! I am pretty old though :cry:

Yeah. We know. It's hard to forget with you reminding us by bitching like an 85 year old mostly blind woman on her third hip replacement. <3

Great show, I had to have the sound guy bump up dans vox cuzz he was a bit low in the mix. Julie I couldn't really hear (close up or back). Sound wasn't the greatest, but it's hard to get it right for that many people on stage including vocals!

Gwynbleidd and Todesbonden sounded fucking awesome. Dreaded put on a great set as well. Glad to see all the bands and metalheads I ain't seen in awhile. Catch you at Satyricon or other show in November/December timeframe. Being out of work makes shows a bit harder to attend (as many as there are in the next 2.5 months that I'd like to see) so I'm being choosy.

Mike