SOCCER NATION!

Aha, finally someone who can appreciate leagues other than the EPL! Welcome aboard! :lol:

I like Real Madrid quite a bit too--saw them when they came over here to play LA Galaxy two weeks ago. Very exciting game--Christiano's World Cup performance did not do any justice to how amazing he really is. And Casillas is epic in real life...!

i was just starting to like you too.......

Sorry mate. I have two big problems with Man U. First is simple: The bandwagon douchebags that all of a sudden decided to be huge Man U fans. I know a kid around here who (aside from being a dumbass prog-snob) worships Man U since maybe 2006. Sad part is that he never cared for soccer before, doesn't know most of the rules and barely ever watches the games. Ugh, can't stand it.

The 2nd reason is even more simple and an even bigger reason to not like the team: Wayne Rooney. :lol:

In Europe I am an Arsenal supporter. I will say though, Chelsea looks amazing this year.

i know some bandwagon friends like that.

For me ManU was the first team i started watching, and i just feel in love, I pretty much learned the game by watching them.

however i do kinda like Arsenal too. (and shockingly i also like ManCity)

I'm a big Bundesliga fan myself, but Bremen is my team. I guess we can't be friends. :loco:

LOLOLOL-- no worries, I may think my Poldis and Schweinis are the best, but I can respect all the big teams in the league. (Though Bayern Munich did just beat Wolfsberg... mu ha ha ha...) Did you see the Champions League announcement this morning? Things are gonna get exciting...!

this is something that one of my friends posted up on facebook back during the World Cup and I thought it was funny.

Anatomy of a soccer game:

70% Passing
10% Faking injuries
10% Shooting for a goal
5% Watching replays of goals, near goals, and the unfortunate guy who got a nut shot
4% Listening to announcers compare teams to their past teams
.99% Watching the nut shot again
.01% Gooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

= 100% buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sad news in the soccer world: Isidore Philip Tisson was shot to death in Brooklyn following a tournament game in which he scored the winning goal for St. Lucia.

Team officials said Tisson had been out celebrating the team's 1-0 victory Sunday over St. Kitt's which sent them to the finals of the Digicel Caribbean Cup tournament.

"It was only the second time in 16 years that St. Lucia has made it to the finals [of this tournament]," said team president, Martin Daniels.

Damn shame. There must be more to this story somehow.

i know some bandwagon friends like that.

For me ManU was the first team i started watching, and i just feel in love, I pretty much learned the game by watching them.

however i do kinda like Arsenal too. (and shockingly i also like ManCity)

As a diehard Man Utd supporter, i could NEVER like Arsenal or Man City! However, I DO like Chelsea and Tottenham.:kickass::saint: