Soda Popinski

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Not much in to sugar water, but I agreed to bring in some htf high end pop for a soda luck tonight at work. One cohort is bringing in Sarsi (sarsaparilla), while another is bringing in Vernor's Ginger Ale. I myself have tendered the notion of bringing Original recipe Dr. Pepper 10-2-4 and Thomas Kemper's Honey Vanilla Creme soda. Any other recommendations?

This specialty store is less than two miles up the road from me.

http://www.sodapopstop.com/home.cfm

soda_popinski.jpg

I went with a sixer of Dublin's Dr. Pepper 10-2-4 est. 1891. The pack ran me nearly 9bucks, so the vanilla creme will have to wait until the next sodaluck. They did have the Boylan's black cherry, how do their creme sodas fare?

how do their creme sodas fare?
really awesome imo, but i have nothing to compare to since cream soda is not a common concept over here and boylan's is the only kind i've tried

their "birch beer" is another winner

Dublin Dr. Pepper can't be beat. Chicken Express has it on TAP! As much as you want, to wash all that chiggun down. :kickass:

Yep, in the last month or so new york has solved both obesity and gun violence! I cant wait till california joins this new behavior controlled utopia!

I hope it doesn't catch on in other places. All I do is buy 32oz drinks from various restaurants.

I'm a Mr Pibb addict. Need to cut down on it though.

Yeah, this shit is stupid. Like seatbelt laws. And gambling laws. And smoking bans. And fast food regulations. People know the risks; the only ones they hurt are themselves. Let 'em do it! :mad:

The next person who gives me shit about my smoking gets a free tracheotomy, courtesy of my fist.

Uh... I think I made it pretty clear in my last post (I actually wasn't being sarcastic for once)

So what if NYC didn't sell cigarettes anymore, would that make you realize this is totally over stepping their bounds?