Software for mac to burn negative time?

FASTFISTS

Jan 17, 2006
Hey does anyone know of software for macs that can setup and burn negative tracks? E.G.-Hidden intro...hidden songs.... :kickass:
Cheers to you all!

I think any decent program can do it.....you just have tell it to start the CD on the second marker....

Give me an example of a commercial CD that does what you're describing. I've never seen a "negative" track on a CD before... I think you're on crack. :loco:

I can't think of an example, but it can be done and isn't that too unheard of. Basically you can set it so music is negitive time of a track. So for example, you could have a 30 second clip start at -0:30 of track 2. You would only hear it if you let it play from track one through to track 2, otherwise if you scanned to track 2, it would start at 0:00.

Kazrog said:
Give me an example of a commercial CD that does what you're describing. I've never seen a "negative" track on a CD before... I think you're on crack. :loco:

There was a 311 c.d that did that....

wishtheend said:
I can't think of an example, but it can be done and isn't that too unheard of. Basically you can set it so music is negitive time of a track. So for example, you could have a 30 second clip start at -0:30 of track 2. You would only hear it if you let it play from track one through to track 2, otherwise if you scanned to track 2, it would start at 0:00.

Ohhhh I know what you mean. Roxio Jam can do this.

Andy Sneap said:
i did it on doomsday machine, didn't know you could do it with jam though. I use waveburner all the time.

They don't make that still do they? Since Apple bought eMagic? Or is it only in Logic now or something?