Soilwork

Originally posted by Lethe78
Has anyone heard the new soilwork cd yet? It is great!!!! I am going to see them on the 24th.

I don't like the new album...they play a sort of thrash-pop now. But I love "Steelbath Suicide" and "The Chainheart Machine".
Bye,
Luca

I think Soilwork's lyrics fit the music nicely. They are nowhere near as artful as DT, but they are also not bad. I really enjoyed NBC.

Anyone here going to attend their tour this month or next, paticulary the Corona show?

You guys are killing me....

- red_beef (won't be seeing any metal band for the rest of his entire life in his country...)

I heard their last album "Natural Born Chaos" .... i think, it seems like nu-metal with some death metal elements! Maybe some details like In Flames last stuff!

i like soilwork too, but are we going to have a thread named by every single band that one of us might like? i mean, in this case you should be aware that in the near future i might start one called "apoptygma berzerk", and i'm not sure this is a good thing overall. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

@rahvin: I'd go for the latter option, trust me ;)

The Chainheart Machine kicks ass, haven't listened to the new one though :confused:

edit: spelling

Originally posted by DefeatScythe
I heard their last album "Natural Born Chaos" .... i think, it seems like nu-metal with some death metal elements!
It sure ain't nu-metal, anyone with a musical ear must acknowledge the high musical standard on which this album is delivered, sheer class! Nothing wrong with becoming a bit more accesible, as long as you keep up the quality level and that's exactly what the Soilworkers do!
Maybe some details like In Flames last stuff!
Yeah, but then a thousand times better, just compare Anders Fridén's clean vocals (lame) to those of "Speed" Strid (they rip!)...

Soilwork :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: !!!