Soldrøm - Nostalgic Metal by yours truly

V.V.V.V.V.

Houses Ov Mercury
Jan 20, 2004
Dracut, MA
http://myspace.com/soldrom

All songs written, sequenced, recorded, edited and mastered by me on the computer (FL Studio) between 2005 and 2007.

Please check it out...the 6 songs there comprise a demo which I may eventually make available as a CDr for those who want it (downloading off the Myspace is unavailable).

Thanks for listening!

As I already said, I love it. Well done, I would LOVE to have a copy of a demo.

edit-you know who else is good? That black metal band master of lightining is/was in. there used to be a link to their myspace page in his sig.

Interesting stuff. That "Devouring Somnambulist" song reminds me a lot of later Black Funeral.

Cool! Thanks.

I'll make a few copies of the demo soon...it features an extra bonus song (re-dub of Sundream with clean vocals over the top of the harsh).

As I already said, I love it. Well done, I would LOVE to have a copy of a demo.

edit-you know who else is good? That black metal band master of lightining is/was in. there used to be a link to their myspace page in his sig.
It's still there. There's a studio version of Burning Leaves which has very pretty sounding drums, but it needs a remix, as the two guitars are not balanced at all. That's what happens when you get free studio time I guess.

demo1001tp3.jpg

demo1002qg4.jpg

Just made the first one tonight. I can only make one more since that's how many CDr's I currently have...I need to buy more soon anyway...PM me with your address if interested in one.

The demo will cost around 7-8 bucks (postage paid).

If you throw in a few bucks (maybe 10-11 total, that includes shipping), I'll throw in a copy of a new Ichorous tape or 3" CD (whichever you want). Thanks for the support guys!

Hey fuckers, don't go and do some kind of UM compilation album before I get my dm band off the ground! :mad:

V5: I only listened to one of the tracks you posted up but what I heard sounded interesting. I'll give your stuff some more listens in the next couple days but right now I'm busy listening to De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas. :)