Soldrøm - Nostalgic Metal by yours truly

I wish I had a band to help with the Ultimate Metal compilation - I'll pretty much try to lend my vocals to anything at this point.

Also, I'm fine with $7.

Soldrøm <3

You know what, I should christmas-fy the profile and put liek a santa hat on the logo, that would be ungrim however :/

demo1001tp3.jpg

demo1002qg4.jpg

Just made the first one tonight. I can only make one more since that's how many CDr's I currently have...I need to buy more soon anyway...PM me with your address if interested in one.

The demo will cost around 7-8 bucks (postage paid).

If you throw in a few bucks (maybe 10-11 total, that includes shipping), I'll throw in a copy of a new Ichorous tape or 3" CD (whichever you want). Thanks for the support guys!

How should I send the money? Paypal? I want a copy of dis shit.

Soldrøm <3

You know what, I should christmas-fy the profile and put liek a santa hat on the logo, that would be ungrim however :/

Hey Chase ;)

Yeah, Christmas will be over in a few days anyway, not worth it.

ALSO, yeah my Paypal is gorefisted at gmail dot com. If you want a copy of a newer Ichorous 3" or cassette, let me know which and throw in 3 more dollars (no extra shipping charge). I need to sell off some of those :p

Not trying to be, I'd argue. The lyrics are mainly positive (in a non-Christian, Nietzschean, "overcome your problems by destroying them" kind of way).

I won't be able to make these for a while, since my ink is fucking running low or some shit...I have one made that can go to the first one who pays...

Bump...I have one copy of this made and ready to send...whoever wants it, please send Paypal of 7 bucks to gorefisted at gmail dot com...I'll send it soon.