Solefald vs. Garm

TheRealLazare

Hammond-wrecker
May 29, 2002
Oslo, Norway
www.borknagar.com
Hi folks. I thought I'd give you yet another update on what's happening in the Solefald camp. We're well into the process of mixing the album, and the result sounds killer. We've never had a more dynamic and heavy production, and I can't wait to let you guys hear it. But there's more: This time around we have a really nice treat for you as our friend (and former Borknagar singer) Kristoffer "Garm" Rygg aka Trickster G. has graced us with his great voice and put down guest vocals on a song. Let me tell you right away: the result is nothing short of amazing.

Just thought you'd like to know ;) Hope that got your curiosity going...

- Laz

That`s fucking great, Garm and Lazare in the same song. Awesome!!!!!!!
Is it clean or harsh vocals for Garm, hope it`ll a little of both.

Sounds great! I'm sure it's gonna be an amazing album. I'm curious to know if he did clean or harsh vocals as well, or both. Solefald needs to do a US tour lol. That would rule. Preferably with Borknagar...Maybe Borknagar headlining, Solefald supporting. That would be incredible...hopefully wouldn't tire you out too much Lazare lol.

Langoustator said:
Thanks for the news, I can't wait to have this album.
Sorry for the OFF, but I saw you know Gire. I'd recommend the band Thy Catafalqe too, it's the side project of Kátai.
ON:
I can't wait to hear the new album! Keep up the good work guys! :worship:

when first read the topic title I thought of the called "vs remixes", those where the dj mix es two or more songs (like "smells like billy jean", a nirvana-michael jackson versus)...
but it seems that what's been mentioned will be even better :p

Wow! I'm floored! This is such good news. Zyklon's "Transcendental War..." provides proof of how awesome this shall be, particularly for those of us who are suffering from both Solefald and Garm withdrawl. Please give us an mp3 ASAP! Also when are the re-releases of the first two CDs coming?

Yeah, but when you play like he does night after night it could get pretty tiring lol. Not to mention playing both a support set, and a totally different headline set with a different band, night after night. And that would be especially tiring with all the exhaustion of touring a foreign country in general lol. But we all know he'd be more then up too it, and it's just a dream anyway.