Solitude Aeturnus

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Seen this bands name pop up a good bit here lately. I don't know anything about them other then the one cd I have. When I went to look for some info I noticed that the disc I have is not listed anywhere. A friend of mine has it on vinyl and asked me to burn it to disc for him, it's called Justice For All. I got to looking and it's limited to 1000 copies. Here are the covers...

justicefront.jpg

justiceback.jpg

Are their other albums worth checking out? This one is mainly older demo stuff I think, but it's kinda cool.

You know what you have in your hands? That's their demo! People kill their mothers for it.

The band just reissued their debut album 'Into The Depths Of Sorrow' on Brainticket Records (the label of the guitar player John Perez), they are going to reissue thei second album "Beyond The Crimson Horizon" next month. The rest are easy available on any online distro.

I recommend the second and the third "Through The Darkest Hour" especially as jewels of doom metal, but I have all their albums and love them all.

This album is also on Brainticket Records so I'm guessing it is a re-issue of their demo. Just listened to it again and it's very doomy... good stuff.

that demo is a re-release of course, limited, but re-release
their first two albums "Into The Depths Of Sorrow" and "Beyond The Crimson Horizon" are MASTERPIECES of metal, epic, atmospheric and with amazingly beautifull lyrics and magical and very unique vocals.
the 3rd "Through The Darkest Hour" and 4th "Downfall" are very very very very good but more gloomy and dark, with a different musical approach - more groove in them to.
and their most recent album "Adagio" is very good but the least good for sure.
BUY EM ALL

Greeno said:
This album is also on Brainticket Records so I'm guessing it is a re-issue of their demo. Just listened to it again and it's very doomy... good stuff.
It is, FUCK! Thanks for the hint...*running to get it*

monument said:
Check out "Last Chapter - The Living Waters" for some more kick ass Robert Lowe (SA vocalist) doom.
Indeed, a very good album. Also check Well Of Souls debut, is produced by John Perez and have a difinitive SA flavor.