Solo tabs!

Warner Bros. put out a guitar tab book for Testament "LOW" back in '94. I think you can still order it, but it is very hard to find in stores. I transcribed all of my own solos so they are exactly what I played.

I'm not really up to transcribing any of my solo CD stuff, at least not for a while.

I hope that helps. Thanks for asking!

That book should be Great! Low is one classic! But I live in Brasil man, and here, find thoose things it's most hard than seems! To find you solo CD Feeding the Machine is Fu**ing impossible! By the way, thanx for your help!

Yeah,I had owned low back in 96' and lost it somewhere the song that kicked ass was last call.It is kind of difficult to find tabs these days anywhere.On the computer and off.But thanks for the original company name that put out the tab book.To re-order that I may just as well go to Warner Bros. site.Well the one ultimat Testament Tablature book I want to get my hands on would be the classic "The new order" would you have the company that may have that tablature book or have they ever put out that album on tab?Thanks.