Some album details...

Just thought I'd mention also that our website is undergoing a complete overhaul courtesy of Amy of Chicknatas Design. In the next couple weeks or so this should be launched along with the new album art. We will also be uploading some sound clips from the new album shortly thereafter.

We don't have an exact date yet. The album will be available for purchase at the Kamelot show though, regardless of whether it is already offically released or not. :)

hmmm the kamelot is on on a friday..so i might be able to go..idk...how much are u selling tickets? i know waking hour is selling them for $20 or $21

DemonXeno said:
hmmm the kamelot is on on a friday..so i might be able to go..idk...how much are u selling tickets? i know waking hour is selling them for $20 or $21

Well I know Waking Hour likes to change the cost of their tickets every week but we are holding at the normal price we began selling them at, which is $24. I think it would be very unfair to those who have already bought tickets to then lower the cost after they have bought them. Just seems wrong, but that's just me. For the record we are not charging shipping.

Yes, I'd like to make everyone a deal, but really the (local) bands should get together and decide on doing this up front. Basically, Waking Hour is paying money out of their own pockets to subsidize the cost of those tickets. On basic principle, we won't "pay to play".

With that said, it's your choice. :)

Doomsday Greg said:
So are you going to have any of these available on the 23rd in Olympia?

Negative.

I believe the only available opportunity to pick up the album before the release ("late October") will be at the Kamelot show.

On a side note, there should be some songs from the album posted on our website by next week if all goes well.

Ok guys, i'm going to come clean. When you guys first sent the new logo a month or so ago, i wasn't really sure what you guys had done (i'm a big fan of the original one). When i saw it at James's house, i still thought it wasn't right for the band. Finally seeing everything together on the website and the texture in the logo, it looks right. Lovin' it. It'll still take some getting used to and i still think that old logo kicked ass, but i feel much better about the new one. Hailz!

Oh, new site looks great guys!

Thanks!

I know change can be very difficult but we finally came to the consensus that the logo change would be better for the long run. I'm a fan of the old logo myself but this one is just better once you get over the "Whoa! That's not the SD logo!" thing. :D