Some brand new label work.

Well, I didn't mean he's a bad drummer, definitely solid!
I just think the song could have been way better with more interesting drumming

hmm personally i think anything more 'interesting' would be overplaying :/

it's all taste however, and i'm sure the parts you have in your head would be great also :)

After listening to that song a couple more times I cant get over it. This 5150 tone is so fucking godly, its so gritty and evil, DAAAMMN.

About the song. That clean vocals and melodic part destroyed it for me. The beginning is so fucking pissed brutal hardcore, I would listen to full CD of that stuff day in day out :D

Whens the album out??

Some time if February as far as i know. Not sure how the Strike First Records distro is though. It can't be in nearly as many stores as Facedown releases(the parent label, for those who don't know)

sounds great.
the guitar tone is tits!
Kick sounds very fake, but with that guitar tone noone is listening to the drums etc anyways ;)
nice compression on the vox

Drummer is boring as fuck, but that's not your fault of course

I don't know many bands that dont have fake sounding kicks these days(at least in hardcore/metal). I Just wanted to to sound "good" to me, not necessarily "natural".

Really? I think the drummer is great. He hits solid, plays simple so everything can breathe and has some cool little fills. I like his use of kick triplets and the mini china too.

I agree with this

yeah, just taste of course....
just think the songs would have been even better with Brian playing the drums ;)

HAHA oh please:lol:
I would embarrass myself if i tried playing drums for hardcore/metal stuff these days. I haven't touched a set(other than tuning) in over 3 months.

everything sounds so tight. definitely quantized of course :D . Whats your panning on the guitars? 100 L/R?