Some cool music I found out about...

I really love this style of music, but I consider Sharon from
Within Temptation a (slightly) better vocalist than Floor from After Forever... but that's just my opinion. Vibeke from Tristania is also veeeeery good!

Hmm, I used to like Theatre Of Tragedy also, but their last record just sucked. The first 3 are still OK though. But Liv Kristine isn't nearly as good as Sharon, Floor, Vibeke or Tarja.

Just my opinion again :)

I think Nightworks is better than Deaths Design, but then again, ALL Diabolical Masquerade is good.

Check out Arcturus, get their third album La Masquerade Infernale. Awesome symphonic black metal :)

Also every person should have With the Vilest of Worms to Dwell by Hollenthon. Great stuff, and even better than Domus Mundi, their first album...

i can't find after forever anywhere. metaldisc told me it was backordered, even though it's in their supposedly current catalog. or maybe that was century media. can't remember now.

rain fell within is local, and dawn is such a poser. gross. i hate that they're getting bigger. i'll be seeing them open for lacuna coil on dec. 6.

sharon den adel is flat, as i've said before, but i REALLY love the new within temptation. can't turn it off!

Originally posted by Sadistik
Also every person should have With the Vilest of Worms to Dwell by Hollenthon. Great stuff, and even better than Domus Mundi, their first album...

This is one of the Cd's I might get. I have heard the song "To Kingdom Come" and it sounded good. Is the rest as good as this?

Originally posted by Demonspell
I'm looking for any music from After Forever's new one...I've heard many great things about it and I thought Prison Of Desire was a stunning debut.

The new After Forever album is fucking awesome!
I got it all on mp3s for now, and ive ordered it from Amazon
but there is some delay, they cant seem to get the imports just yet.

anyhow, if you want some mp3s from the new album , contact me on ICQ or something :)

(btw there are like 4-5 songs from it on AudioGalaxy.com, the rest are copyrighted so i got them from FTP's)