Some Fotoshopped Firewind Fan Art

haha! sorry but I'm a Stephen Fredrick purist.

TIMES ARE TOUGH! SO YOU'VE HEARD! HAS IT EVER BEEN EASY AT ALL!?

classic.

I can't really talk, my hair is long and orange haha!

down here in tassie the craze with all the teeny bopper ''girls'' is having that almost mullet thing like Apollo does, thats why when i saw it i shook my head.

If I blow dry my hair and don't straighten it it looks like Gus' (except his is a bit longer).

My hair looks almost identical to Bob's when he straightens his :) Bob has nice hair...he just doesn't make the most of it!

*appointed Firewind hairdresser* :p I'm going to get Alan to cut my hair tomorrow methinks. And thats a big deal for me. I'm scared to let ANYONE near my hair after a hairdresser incident when I was about 10. All I'll say is BAD FRINGE. Afterwards, when I was about 11-12 and I was just recovering from that my dad thought it would be a good idea to just take all my hair, tie it up THEN cut it.

When he let my hair down it was all wonky and had to be cut straight. So I went from lovely hair all the way down my back to not even being able to tie it up! Never had my hair cut since then 7 years ago...I trim it myself XD

xx Kirsty

haha yeah i remember the fro, i wouldn't say the fluff is better or worse haha

I must say the photos of my hair when it was ''growing'' were not too flattering haha..

if we ever met we'll settle it with a game of slaps, you crazy Scot!