Some Free plugs

This thread makes me cry.... I want one of these! :cry:

Nah but seriously, I'd like to evaluate these chicks without their face paint and magical photo editing.

I'm afraid they would just look like normal down to earth avarage everyday people then :)

Well, not all of them though... some girls like Mila and Alyssa Milano would just look super hot anyway. Unstoppable hotness!

Lucky you :cry::lol:

Well, that assuming that everyone has an average beautyful women here... I DO :devil:...
But seriously, what I meant is that these chicks are hot, but some are not more than regular chicks with LOTS of production (like my songs :lol:) and photoshop...

Eliza Dushku anyone?

eliza-dushku-maxim-hq-02.jpg

eliza-dushku-maxim-hq-04.jpg

eliza-dushku-maxim-hq-05.jpg

Well, that assuming that everyone has an average beautyful women here... I DO :devil:...
But seriously, what I meant is that these chicks are hot, but some are not more than regular chicks with LOTS of production (like my songs :lol:) and photoshop...

Haha oh totally! Most of the front covers of magazines have been touched up to FUCK! Shame, because it looks so perfect you can tell its been touched up :(

Haha oh totally! Most of the front covers of magazines have been touched up to FUCK! Shame, because it looks so perfect you can tell its been touched up :(

Drumers aren't real anymore, bass players aren't real anymore... amps aren't real anymore, boobs aren't real anymore, chicks aren't real anymore... is it the real world ? is my penis real ? do you really have legs or is it photoshop ? are your pussy wet or it is honey ? yumm... honey :dopey: