Some goblin videos

The guitar you see in the videos is a stock seven-string Platinum Series warlock ($350 on eBay) with an EMG707. I also stripped the paint off and stained it cherry.

That's one fucking badass guitar, then. I have a six string B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Series. It kicks some troll ass.:heh:
I'll have to find one of what you have someday. It seems to make some soul crushing music.

$500 or best offer most likely, and whenever I get my custom from Halo (they say it'll be ready mid-September).

Make me an offer!
-Timbus

btw... guitar specs:
Mid-90s Korean made BC Rich Platinum Series Warlock 7-string, originally bought on eBay for $350.
Custom-routed and installed bridge EMG707 ($110 for pickup, $150 for routing and installation).
Custom finish: original black paint stripped, sanded clean and stained cherry. (I spent about 3 weeks on this)

The guitar has seen some battles, and like most heavily used Warlocks, the headstock is chipped. The body also has some nicks and scratches.

Still, this is a wonderful fucking axe. All of Goblin Island is written/recorded with it, and it's been used in every live show we've played. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because the 8-string custom I'm getting from Halo is going to be my primary guitar, and I really have no need for another one (plus I'm broke ;).

Yeah, sure! I'm in no rush. You've got first dibs until my 8 string arrives, at which point I'll stick the warlock up on eBay. Once again, that's not until September though so you've got plenty of time to think about it. I'll PM you some closeup pictures tomorrow, just so you know what you'd be getting. :)

-Tim

mate...i'm seriously interested in it too...you know ive loved you guys pretty much since the beggining....*trys to suck up*

aye anyways...atm im totally skint but i should start getting money in at the end of the summer (around august september(perfect timing really)) soo if for some reason corrupted pulls out ill be likely to buy it (only problem is shipping it to the uk in one piece :erk: